What is the aim assist setting in Apex? Aim assist is a feature that makes the crosshairs drag towards their target, making it easier to aim. The feature isn’t unique to Apex—it’s a core part of several first-person shooters, and its design should offset the advantages that mouse and keyboard players have over console players.
How do I get the best aim assist in Apex? – Launch Apex Legends.
– Open up the Settings menu.
– Head over to the “Controller” tab.
– Scroll all the way down until you see “Advanced Look Controls“
– Ensure “Custom Look Controls” are turned on.
– Scroll down and toggle “Target Compensation” to on.
– Aim Assist is now activated!.
What is the best setting for aim assist? We suggest Precision aiming as it rewards the best accuracy overall and will help train your aim better in the long run, but Standard is a good option for just about all players regardless of skill set.
What are the best aim settings in Apex?
However, 4 will suffice for most players. Sensitivity (ADS) – Much like the regular sensitivity, the trade-off is between responsiveness and accuracy. Al ower sensitivity is easier to aim with, but it will be slower.