What is the hardest clash Royale deck?
The-6 Hog Cycle deck is probably one of the most mechanically demanding decks in Clash Royale. Taking on the challenge of mastering it will bring you loads of trophies and satisfaction, as you learn to beat and rotate against different types of decks.
What is the best deck for giant rage?
The best combination is the Giant + Rage + Skeleton Army. If placed on the right time it can take down any building in seconds. The Arrows should always be ready to protect the Giant. If you manage to drop a Musketeer behind the Giant during the attack – you’re golden.
How do you play Royale giant deck?
How do you play a royal giant furnace?
First, use the Furnace for support by putting it in the middle of the arena, to attract and kill incoming troops. Wait for at least 8 elixir, then send your Archers in the back. When they get to the bridge, place theRoyal Giant in front of both of them, and get The Log ready for the Skeleton Army.
What is the strongest Clash Royale card?
– Inferno Dragon. “Shoots a focused beam of fire that increases in damage over time.
– Mega Knight. “He lands with the force of 1,000 mustaches, then jumps from one foe to the next dealing huge area damage.
– Hog Rider.
How do you beat the Royal Giant?
The Minion Horde, Skeleton Army, and Barbarians can effectively counter a Royal Giant due to their high damage output, minimizing the amount of damage the Royal Giant is able to do. However, these swarms are defeated easily by supporting splash units like the Wizard or spells like Arrows.
What is the best giant in clash Royale?
– Giant Bowler Graveyard.
– Giant Graveyard Exe beatdown.
– Ghost Prince Giant beatdown.
– Ghost Hunter Prince Giant beatdown.
– Giant Witch 3 Spells.
– Giant Miner NW eWiz beatdown.
– Giant CC Miner Poison.
– Giant Magic Archer Prince Ghost Beatdown.
What is the most used Clash Royale deck?
– DECK #1: The Giant-Prince Beatdown deck – 16 Appearances.
– DECK #2: The Hog-Barrel Control deck – 15 appearances.
– DECK #3: Golem Beatdown – 6 appearances.
– DECK #4: Golem-Balloon-Rage – 6 appearances.
– DECK #5: Royal Giant Furnace – 5 appearances.